Let the games begin!
The big news this week was Google’s June 28 announcement of its new Google+ social network that include “circles” of friends and bunches of other features. My tweetdeck is getting throttled on the search term “Google” and it looks like revolution in Egypt! But no, it’s yet another revolution in Internet land.
Here’s the intro video from YouTube, which has nearly 1.6 million hits since the announcement.
Google Circles are taking on Facebook friends directly.
Here’s an intro to the Google+ roll out from Search Engine Land’s Danny Sullivan.
Turns out when I wrote about Google Plus on June 23, that was just the tip of the iceberg. From the looks of it, Google has hit a strong chord with a lot of people. To be sure, 435Digital will keep you posted.
- What We’re Reading: Mobile Platforms, Google Algorithms, and Pinterest
- Google+ Local Information Now Common in Search Results
- What We’re Reading: Facebook Privacy, More Google Algorithms, and Reddit Strikes Back
- What We’re Reading: Thursday, September 27, 2012
- What We’re Reading: Wednesday, September 26, 2012